If you take a disclosed test, you will have online access to the following information:
You can access test disclosure materials through your LSAC.org account at approximately the same time as you receive your score by email. (Score release dates are listed for each recent and upcoming test administration.)
Three LSAT administrations are disclosed per testing year: the regular June, September/October, and December administrations at test centers in the 50 United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
If you take a nondisclosed test, you will have online access only to your LSAT score, score band, percentile rank, and writing sample.
The following administrations are nondisclosed:
- February administrations at all test centers
- All Saturday Sabbath observer administrations
- Spanish LSAT administrations
- June, September/October, and December administrations at all test centers outside of the 50 United States, Canada, and the Caribbean
- All other special administrations
Saturday Sabbath Observers: Please Note
The regularly scheduled June administration in the 50 United States, Canada, and the Caribbean occurs on a Monday and is disclosed.