- Walk-in registration on the day of the test is not permitted.
- We strongly advise you to register early. If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines. Choosing to register during the late registration period may affect your ability to appeal any denial of accommodations in time for that test date.
- All online receipt deadlines are by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- All international LSAT administrations are nondisclosed.
Test Date: Sunday, 25 June 2017
- Published Test Centres: Applicants registering for the LSAT at a published test centre must register by 26 April 2017.
- Nonpublished Test Centres: Applicants for whom it is not possible to travel to a test centre listed on the LSAC online registration system, and who are located more than 160 kilometres from an open, published centre, may request that LSAC establish a nonpublished test centre. Requests must be submitted to LSAC by mail or fax and must be received by 12 April 2017.
- Late Registration: For an additional fee, applicants may register at published test centres only until 3 May 2017.
- Applicants must upload their photo by 8 May 2017.
Changes, Refunds, and Withdrawals
Test location changes via phone, fax, mail, or online must be completed by 16 May 2017. There is an additional fee for this service. Go to your online account or contact LSAC for details.
Test date changes via phone, fax, mail, or online must be completed by 16 May 2017. There is an additional fee for this service. Go to your online account or contact LSAC for details.
Refund requests (PDF) for test registration withdrawal must be completed by mail and sent to LSAC by 16 May 2017. Note that all LSAT refunds are partial only.
If you miss the deadline for withdrawing your registration and getting a refund, you may still withdraw your test registration (with no refund) up until 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET), 24 June 2017 (the day before the test). If you fail to withdraw at any point and you do not take the test, your LSAC file will note "absent." The absent notation is not a score of zero, nor will it be factored into any reportable scores on file.
If you received a fee waiver for a test and you withdraw your registration, you must adhere to the 24 June 2017 (no refund) withdrawal deadline for that fee waiver to be available for a future test within your fee waiver period.
Approximate Score Release Dates
- Scores by Email: Online account holders will receive their LSAT score via email by 13 July 2017. Please note that it will take several hours before scores are distributed to all test takers. There is no additional fee for this service.
- Scores by Mail (for those without an online account): LSAT scores will be sent by mail on 20 July 2017.
« Back to Test Dates and Deadlines