- LSAC will honor requests for refunds of the additional late registration fee ($90) from candidates who choose not to register by the regular registration deadline for the December LSAT because they needed time to consider their options after receiving their scores from the September test. Candidates who take the September 2016 test and have a valid score will have until October 25, 2016, to register for the December 2016 test. Unfortunately, we are unable to waive the late fee at the time of registration; therefore, eligible candidates must submit a written request for a refund of the late fee within 4 days after the October 25 late registration deadline. Refunds will not be issued to those who were absent, cancelled their score, or were dismissed from the test. Requests should be emailed to LSACrefunds@LSAC.org and should include “Late Fee Refund” in the subject line.
- Walk-in registration on the day of the test is not permitted.
- All online receipt deadlines are by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- All international LSAT administrations are nondisclosed.
- The Saturday Sabbath Observer administration is for Saturday Sabbath Observers only.
Test Date: Saturday, September 24, 2016
Saturday Sabbath Observer Test Date: Monday, September 26, 2016
Check your admission ticket for exact reporting time.
We strongly advise you to register early. Choosing to register during the late registration period may affect your ability to appeal any denial of accommodations in time for that test date.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines.
Change, Refund, and Withdrawal Deadlines
Score Release Dates
| ||Release Date |
|By Email (for online account holders only) ||October 20, 2016 |
|By Mail (for those without an online account) ||October 27, 2016 |
- Emailed scores take several hours to reach all test takers.
- For score reports received by mail, please allow 5–7 days from the date listed above.
- All score release dates are approximate.
« Back to Test Dates and Deadlines