- Walk-in registration on the day of the test is not permitted.
- All online receipt deadlines are by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- All international LSAT administrations are nondisclosed.
- The Saturday Sabbath Observers administration is for Saturday Sabbath Observers only.
Test Date: Saturday, February 4, 2017
Saturday Sabbath Observers Test Date: Monday, February 6, 2017
Check your admission ticket for exact reporting time.
We strongly advise you to register early. Choosing to register during the late registration period may affect your ability to appeal any denial of accommodations in time for that test date.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines.
Change, Refund, and Withdrawal Deadlines
Score Release Dates
| ||Release Date |
|By Email (for online account holders only) ||March 2, 2017 |
|By Mail (for those without an online account) ||March 9, 2017 |
- Emailed scores take several hours to reach all test takers.
- For score reports received by mail, please allow 5–7 days from the date listed above.
- All score release dates are approximate.
« Back to Test Dates and Deadlines