- December 2016 LSAT scores will not be available until after February 2017 LSAT registration deadlines have passed. Therefore, if you think you may want to take the February 2017 test, you must register for it before you know your December 2016 score. December 2016 test takers with a reportable score who no longer wish to test in February can request a refund for both regular and late registration fees after receiving their December score. Eligible candidates must submit a request for a refund by January 10, 2017. Your email request should include your name and LSAC account number and be sent to LSACrefunds@LSAC.org. Please indicate “February 2017 Full Refund” in the subject line to ensure accurate processing.
- Walk-in registration on the day of the test is not permitted.
- All online receipt deadlines are by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- All international LSAT administrations are nondisclosed.
- The Saturday Sabbath Observers administration is for Saturday Sabbath Observers only.
Test Date: Saturday, December 3, 2016
Saturday Sabbath Observers Test Date: Monday, December 5, 2016
Check your admission ticket for exact reporting time.
We strongly advise you to register early. Choosing to register during the late registration period may affect your ability to appeal any denial of accommodations in time for that test date.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines.
Change, Refund, and Withdrawal Deadlines
Score Release Dates
|By Email (for online account holders only)
||January 4, 2017
|By Mail (for those without an online account)
||January 11, 2017
- Emailed scores take several hours to reach all test takers.
- For score reports received by mail, please allow 5–7 days from the date listed above.
- All score release dates are approximate.
« Back to Test Dates and Deadlines