Law school fairs provide opportunities to meet admission representatives and get more information about law school. These fairs are usually held at or near the host law school. Click on your region below for a chronological listing of upcoming events near you. These listings will be updated as more information becomes available, so check back frequently.
- Far West—California, Hawaii, Nevada
- Great Lakes—Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Midsouth—Delaware; Kentucky; Maryland; North Carolina; Tennessee; Virginia; Washington, DC; West Virginia
- Midwest—Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Mountain West—Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Northeast—Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Northwest—Alaska, Oregon, Washington
- South Central—Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Southeast—Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Puerto Rico
If you are a staff member at a school that is hosting a law school applicant information event and you would like to have the event listed on our website, please email RecruitmentEvents@LSAC.org.
On-Site Forum Registration